The Warmley Park School Dinner Menu can be found on the link below:
School Dinners are provided by a company called Aspens. If you would like to know more about Aspens and the service that they provide, please open the following link:
How much does a School Meal Cost?
Primary School Meals: £2.30p
Secondary & Post 16: £2.45p
Is your child eligible for Free School Meals?
Did you know that for every child that is in receipt of a Free School Meal the school will receive a Pupil Premium Fund.
Who qualifies for free school meals?
Free school meals can only be awarded if you or your partner are claiming either;
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
How do I apply for free school meals?
You can complete the online form at:
What happens after I have completed my application?
South Glos will check your eligibility for free school meals
- If you qualify for a free school meal under benefit criteria, a letter will be sent to you confirming your free school meal entitlement.
- Your child or children’s school will also be informed
- Free school meals cannot be granted to any child until either South Glos Council or ourselves have received a correctly completed form
- Entitlement to free school meals cannot be backdated
- School will know if your child qualifies for a universal Infants free school meal